Purchasing help

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

tanran

Gesperrt
Gesperrt
Hello,

My name is Andy and i am new to this forum. A friend introduce me to visit this website, so i login in. Happenly, i find a community for purchasing, so i entered. Well...i am looking for a unique moving head light these day, a company showed me once. But i can't find that company any more. This light has four heads, which could create amazing effect in the stage. Am i make myself understood? Hope yes. So, if anyone who see this item, could you please contact me. Your help will be highly appreciated!!!!
This is my first time to come to this community, i am not sure if it is suitable to ask help here, so please don't let me out. Thanks.

PC-John

Stammgast
Need help?

Das ist ein Forum in Deutsch, und wir sollten unsere Sprache pflegen dürfen, auch wenn es Einzelnen schwerfallen mag.
Englische Foren gibt es zuhauf, wende dich bitte dorthin.

PC-John

POGO 1104

PCtipp-Moderation
Teammitglied
Maybe this one? (ShowTec XS-4W)

40174_detail1_.jpg

Gaby Salvisberg

Super-Moderator
Hello tanran

Four things to say.

1. Communication is easier if you post in this forum's language, which is German.

2. This is a forum for computer and smartphone users. What you're looking for fits better in a forum for event lighting, stage lighting or concert lighting, so your question is off-topic here. That's why your pretension «A friend introduce me to visit this website» doesn't make much sense (or you have bad or silly friends).

3. And to be honest, somehow this feels like your question was just to prepare a thread for your "sock puppet friend" who'll soon log in to post his (your) advertisement. Which is not allowed in our forum.

4. Points 1 to 3 (wrong language, off topic, probably preparing spam) leave me no other choice than to close this thread and ask you to find a better place to look or advertise for your stage lighting gadgets.

Regards

Gaby

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Oben